06 May 2008

Oblique Peeks


I'll save the commentary today and let you take in this photo montage. Some views are a bit off kilter, some just plain Spring-y. We've had sunny skies over Ohio (so far) this week and our staff and customers seem to be enjoying every bit of it!







Still looking for Mother's Day pick-me-ups? Shop the store this Friday the 9th and Saturday the 10th, as we're offering artisan gift wrapping on Mom's Day purchases for an additional charge. Spend $50 or more on one receipt for complimentary wrapping on one purchase. Offer not valid on oversized items.

Come on in!

2 comments:

A home far away said...

You take the most beautiful photos, I try to think of the angle and making the photo interesting, but I never seem to get it anyway, I´ll sign up for a autumm course:-)

Hugs from Singapore

Anonymous said...

Great gift ideas and I love the luminaries.