29 April 2010

Abby Kerr Ink Sneak Peek

This is my new logo for Abby Kerr Ink!

Not too much longer now 'til the site launches, so I wanted to give you a sneak peek at the style, vibe, and color palette.

I also want to give you a feel for what I'll be talking about over on
AbbyKerrInk.com. Below is a little preview of the site content. {I borrowed this from my About Me page-to-be.}

*
  • learning how to create and market a niche enterprise
  • learning how to tell a compelling story about my small business--online, in print, and in person--in a way that drew my right people toward me
  • learning the ins and outs of social media to woo and activate a tribe
  • learning how to run a small business and maintain my sanity {that was a tough one}
  • learning where it was important to spend money as a small enterprise, and where it wasn't
  • learning how to make business decisions that put me further along the path to my desire lifestyle
  • learning how to rescue myself early from patterns of work that are non-productive and get back to my natural, most productive flow

If you're working on any {or all} of the above, you might dig this site!

*
Thanks for giving me the chance to share this with you. I'm really looking forward to connecting with you online and in other realms!

By the way, if what I shared above interests you, consider "liking" my new Abby Kerr Ink page on Facebook. The conversation continues over there!

*

9 comments:

Molly - Paris Market said...

love the new look ....can't wait to you launch!

Karena said...

Abby, really excited to follow your site, it sounds so insiteful and invaluable!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Abby Kerr Ink said...

Thank you, ladies! Looking forward to interacting with you on my new site in just a couple weeks! :)

McMaster & Storm said...

love your biz card and tagline........
oh, how fun & so you. wow!!!
kara

Abby Kerr Ink said...

Hey, Kara!--

Thanks for stopping by. The "biz card" is actually just a logo. Not sure I'm going to have biz cards, as most of my biz will be online, but we'll see. :)

Hope you're enjoying the Ohio weather!

--Abby

WET thoughts said...

Oh i can't WAIT for the new look, new advice, new ideas!! Hopefully with "old Abby" style sprinkled in. It's hard enough to live without The Blissful boutique.... i couldn't bear to live without your Blissful-Magic-Words :)

Abby Kerr Ink said...

Hey, WET Thoughts--

I'm connecting the dots. Is this by any chance Wendy T.? :)

--Abby

WET thoughts said...

Yes! It's me. Wendy T. The girl who's still getting stopped on the street due to her incredibly sparkly headband...or as i like to call it, my Blissful Hair Art :)

Abby Kerr Ink said...

That was one great headband, sister.

Glad to see you here, Wendy. :)