11 February 2010

Valentine to Our Customers

A valentine to our customers...


Thanks for dreaming the dream of THE BLISSFUL with us for four amazing years. We couldn't have asked for a better experience; even our closing sale was swift and sweet! Without you, your loyalty, your passion for the store, your joy in the discovery of our Finds, your connection with the brand...this store wouldn't have been what it was. Because of you, our dreams were able to come to fruition.

We'll always treasure the beautiful relationships we made with so many of you. You shared stories of your families and friendships with us--some light and funny, some warm and true, some sad and bittersweet. We are touched to have been an important part of your life--your gift-giving, your celebrations, your milestones, your memories. Thanks for being one of THE BLISSFUL.

I, Abby Kerr, hope that you will continue to follow me here on Lettres from THE BLISSFUL. I have some exciting new enterprises in the wings that I look forward to sharing with you--a new brand, new endeavors, and new adventures in entrepreneurship. Inside, I'm bubbling over with excitement, but on the exterior, I'm trying to keep my cool about it until all is ready to unveil. So thank you for reading...and Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. to Retailers and Aspiring Retailers -- Our Cash Wrap Desk {click link to view photo and post with details} is still available! Also for sale: THE BLISSFUL's much sought-after Vendor List--where we've sourced our unique Finds & Furnishings. Contact abby@theblissful.com to inquire.

*

2 comments:

Jenny Danna said...

Thank you for your wonderful blog! You are a classy lady and I can't wait to see what is in your future! Jenny Danna

audrey said...

I enjoyed every visit I made to the Blissful. Sad as I am to see it close, I am excited for you, Abby, and eager to see what wonders you will bring us.
Congratulations on 4 great years at the Blissful!
audrey fish pfeifer